Thursday, January 3, 2013

This sucks

My kids have been on Christmas break for the last 2 weeks.  It has been kind of hard trying to keep up with them and with all the holiday get togethers and everything that needs to be done for the holidays.  I have really been getting tired quicker.  I have already had a few days where I just lay on the couch and have my kids all sit on my or in front of me and I just put on a movie or let them play the wii while I just lay there and try to rest.  I wish that I could keep up with them.  I wish that I can clean my house without getting so tired so quickly.  I wish I can run around the yard with my boys.  UGH.  Stupid disease.  It is not fun at all.  I want to be back to normal.  I do not want to have to deal with my New Normal.  It is not fair.  This sucks!